Kleeneze floor polish remover
Kills germs and removes ground in dirt and grime, It even removes old waxes and polishes and contains no odour, therefore not giving off any fumes.
Quick and easy to use with no dulling or streaks.
Use on wood/parquet/laminate/tile/linoleum/stone flooring, just add to your mop bucket or microfibre cleaning systems.
Can be used in homes, schools, hotels, offices, airports, shops, shopping centres, factories, ferries, bars, nightclubs, anywhere old polish is a problem or a pre-clean in required before putting on floor polish.
1 bottle will make up to 20 litres of ready to use cleaning solution. Add 20ml to a standard mop bucket
- 1 bottle will make up to 20 litres of ready to use cleaning solution.
- Quick and easy to use with no dulling or streaks.
- Kills germs and removes ground in dirt and grime.
- Floor polish remover that is first class.
- Add 20ml to a standard mop bucket, mop onto surface to be cleaned allow 5 mins to break down old waxes then mop off with clean water. Thicker wax deposits may need a further application
- Use on wood/parquet/laminate/tile/linoleum/stone flooring.
- After use mop off with just clean water.
- Allow floor to totally dry before re-coating.
- Does not contain any nasty solvents or petroleum distilates.
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.