One Coat Black is a rust converter paint
A multipurpose rust converter paint that can be used on all forms of surfaces
Easy to use one coat rust converter paint, little preparation required, use indoor or outdoor.
Primes, converts rust, and paints, all in one coat, quick drying, saving you loads of time and work
Water based no hazardous solvents
Touch dry in 15 minutes completely dry in 2hrs, this product can be recoated after 20 minutes or when touch dry.
Sticks to most surfaces including wood, plastic. Brick, tile ,glass, metal.
Used on bumpers, plastic mirrors, outdoor garden furniture, hinges, locks, decorative out side ironmongery, outdoor stairs, wooden posts, sheds, barbecues, chimneys, metal gates, railings, drainpipes plastic and iron. Ideal for chassis painting on vehicles.
Looks exceptional on fencing, does not show brush strokes and drys fast.
Rinse out brushes with water, before the brush is dry.
For questions about this product go to FAQ
- Water based
- Quick drying
- Touch dry in 15 minutes
- Completely dry in 2hrs
- Brushes rinse out with water.
- Used on bumpers, exterior door trim, plastic mirrors, outside garden furniture, hinges, locks, decorative out side ironmongery, sheds, metal gates, railings, drainpipes plastic or iron.
- Also great on barbecues and chimneys, outdoor burners for storage over the season.
- Sticks to most surfaces including wood, plastic. Brick, tile ,glass, metal, concrete, walls, floors, leaving a satin finish.
- A multipurpose rust converting paint in satin black. (sorry this is the only colour)
- Primes, converts rust, and paints, all in one coat, quick drying, all you have to do is to make sure surface is free from loose rust, clean with a wire brush and dry.
As with all chemical products, read all information that is on the label, and keep out of the reach of children.