Brick Cleaner is a new innovation in brick and concrete cleaning. It will remove cement stains, algae and general grime from
brickwork and concrete surfaces. Ideal for removing scale and corrosion from masonry and metal surfaces and is safe to use on most painted surfaces.
This brick cleaner has been formulated to be a high strength cleaner that is still economical to use.
To remove cement and efflorescence stains from brick work is difficult so you need the right tools for the job and this is one of them.
Brick cleaner removes stains from brick work quickly and effectively with the least amount of work. With this being an acidic product you should take care of yourself properly with the right equipment. Goggles, rubber gloves and protective clothing. If you find some mild skin irritation wash off with water as soon as you can.
When to Use
- Brick cleaner is best used in the warm and dry weather.
- Clear the area you are working on to stop tripping.
- Using the product in its neat form will be faster but can be diluted up to 10-1 with water for economy.
- This is not to be used on acid sensitive surfaces like marble, polished stone surfaces and metals.
- If it is moss and algae you are trying to remove then we have a separate product for that Moss and Algae remover.
Where to use
- Ideal for cement stains or efflorescence stains on brick work.
- For most types of bricks.
- Blue Bricks.
- Engineering bricks.
- Sand lime bricks.
- Concrete bricks.
- Clay bricks.
How to use
- Spray pour or mop onto surface. Allow to penetrate, agitate if required with a brush. Wash off with water, wear gloves and goggles when spraying.
- Dilute up to 10-1 with water.
- Gloves and goggles should be worn
- Be sure to wash away with clean water
- If badly soiled a second application may be required
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.