Moss and Algae Remover Roots Out contains surfactants for effective control of moss & algae . Moss and algae is easily eradicated and all you have to do is get it wet then forget it, let nature take its course. The easiest gardening job you will have to do.
Scraping moss away is not really a good idea as it can spray the moss spores to somewhere else so you defeat the object. It is far better to wet it and forget it this way there is no moss spores to start up again. Moss and Algae Remover is ideal for path and driveways, on the roof, walls and even when you get it on parts of the car when it is constantly parked in the shade. Not for lawn use.
When to Use
- Apply when moss is actively growing and have adequate area to absorb the spray.
- Do not spray in windy conditions as drift can damage or kill valued plants.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the surface, to avoid transfer to lawns and other wanted vegetation.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Moss may show the first effect of treatment after a few hours or up to 1 weeks later depending on the weather and size of moss.
- Roots Out removes most moss with a single application.
Where to Use
Roots Out moss and algae remover is formulated as a Ready-To-Use product so there is no guessing at the correct dilution therefore making your life easier.
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake the container before use
- Pour into watering can or sprayer
- Spray moss & algae lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
- Store safely when finished
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.