A high modulus hybrid sealant combining sealing and adhesive properties
A totally unique “hybrid” sealant for use in areas requiring a tough elastic rubber joint or as an adhesive with superior bonding strength.
- For interior and exterior applications in all weather conditions.
- Remains permanently flexible.
- Can be over-painted with water-based paints.
- Non staining and will not discolour surfaces (excellent for use on natural stone)*
- Contains no isocyanates, solvents, silicone and phthalates.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (even moist surfaces). Wet on wet application.
- No odour.
- Anti-pick properties (colours only).
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1; F INT.
When to Use
- A universal, waterproof, construction adhesive and sealer for use with stone, concrete, mirrors (with an acetone resistant backing *please see TDS for limitations), natural stone, marble, gypsum board, poly-carbonates, polystyrene, PVC, many plastics, ceramics, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, wood and glass.Note: This product is not recommended for use with expansion joints or for installations where the joints are continually immersed in water. If allowed to cure in dark conditions or low UV light the product may yellow.*Although in the majority of cases Gripbond Pro will not stain, not all natural stone products are of the same composition and in some cases the material can be very porous. Therefore we always recommend testing before application and use of a primer in these cases.
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.