Patio and path cleaner from Roots Out contains a specialised blend of detergents specifically manufactured for the cleaning of your patio or decking area.
It can be used on many different surfaces to remove grease, oil, grime, road film, moss, algae and dirt.
You can apply it different ways, through the solution tank on a pressure washer, with a watering can, bucket or pump sprayer. Path and patio cleaner should be left for a few minutes to soak into the dirt and grime and the wash off with hose pipe or pressure washer. On surfaces that have not been cleaned in a long while a second application may be required, it also helps if the surface is agitated with a stiff yard brush as this pushes it under the dirt and grime.
Patio and path cleaner reduces the growth of moss and algae and sanitises the area it is used on the easy way.
It is super concentrated, long lasting, and helps with the removal and prevention of moss and algae on hard surfaces. With it being biodegradable children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry. Lasting up to 6 months between cleaning all outdoor surfaces.
When to Use
- Dilute product up to 10 parts water to 1 part of the cleaner before use. Very Economical to use
- Spray, pour or wipe onto surface to be cleaned. Easy to apply.
- Agitate with stiff brush.
- Wash off with hose or high pressure clean water.
- Patio and Path cleaner can also be used with a pressure washer to increase the speed of cleaning.
- Depending on the degree of soiling a further application may be required.
Where to Use
- Patio furniture
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.