Moss remover by Roots Out contains surfactants for effective control of moss & algae from a variety of surfaces with ease, no elbow grease required. You will find that if you use it this season then there will be a lot less next season as you are stopping the spreading of the spores.
The application is very easy, all you have to do is to spray the moss remover and leave it to do its work, that is it as easy as that, no washing or rinsing off.
This product is great for removing the green algae that you get on vehicle lights or other areas on the vehicle when it is parked in the shade.
This is a handy 500ml spray bottle for small areas, for larger areas go to 5ltr moss remover
When to Use
- Apply when moss is actively growing and have adequate area to absorb the spray.
- Do not spray in windy conditions as drift can damage or kill valued plants.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the surface, to avoid transfer to lawns and other wanted vegetation.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Moss may show the first effect of treatment after a few hours or up to 1 weeks later depending on the weather and size of moss.
- Roots Out removes most moss with a single application.
Where to Use
Roots Out is formulated as a Ready-To-Use spray.
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake the container before use
- Rotate nozzle to “Spray”
- Spray moss & algae lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
- Rotate nozzle to “Off” position after use
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.