This drain unblocker is n inhibited alkaline based , designed specifically to quickly clear blockages in drains.
Remove as much water as possible from the drains, sink drains use 1/2 a bottle initially allow to stand for 10 minutes then flush with clean water. Depending on how blocked the drain is you may have to leave for an hour for it to brake down the blockage. Toilet drains use one bottle then flush with clean water after 1 hour.
DO NOT MIX WITH ANY OTHER CHEMICALS.
- Unblocks drains fast
- Removes grease, grime, toilet paper, tea bags, wipes,
- One shot of drain unblocker is all it takes
- Does not damage natural bacteria in septic tanks
- Unblocks leaves out of outside drains
- Does not require dilution.
- Does not harm plastic or copper pipes
- Ready to use
- Results in 10 minutes
- Will not remove blockages caused by cement, metal objects or collapsed drains.
As with all chemical products, read all information that is on the label.