Anti static coating eliminates static problems whilst reducing the accumulation of dust etc., and is particularly suitable for wrapping and packaging machines, bag making, spinning, plastic processing, extruding components, electronics, laundry equipment, etc..
Although Antistat’s Anti static coating may be used when machinery is in operation, special attention should be taken when machinery is hot, as glass may shatter due to the rapid cooling action.
Safe on most surfaces
No additional skills required.
Instant static control.
Antistat can safely be used on surfaces like records, computer’s, television sets etc.
When to Use
- When static is a problem
- To reduce electric shock from static
- To reduce dust
- To reduce static discharge on machinery
Where to use
- Filing cabinets
- Anywhere static is a problem
How to use
- Pour liquid into a spray bottle or for a large area into a backpack pack
- Spray liberally onto surface to be treated
- Can be wiped off but not necessary
- Allow to dry
- Ensure that area to be treated is clean and dry
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.