Anti Climb Paint is a thick non drying substance that resists grip from hands because it is very slippy. It deters potential intruders by making surfaces virtually unclimbable. The other major benefit is that it never dries so it is detectable on clothing and very difficult to clean off.
When to Use
- Anti Climb Paint is best applied in dry weather
- To help to locate intruder
- To restrict climbing from intruders
- Protect your property and premises
Where to use
- The ideal place to apply it is on down pipes or tops of walls, gutters and roof edges
- For most surfaces that you wish to stop climbing onto.
- Tin plate.
- Roofing sheets.
How to use
- Application is simple with brush or painting mitt, apply a thick coating.
- Discard application tools after use.
- Gloves, goggles and protective clothing should be worn
- Try to make sure that you do not get it on your clothing
- Ensure that area to be treated is clean and dry
As with all chemical products, read all the information that is on the label.